Sunday, February 19, 2012

Gratitudes of the Day

1. Grateful for having some awesome weather in the Mile High this weekend. I got the track spikes out yesterday and today I was walking around in shorts and a sweatshirt; not too shabby for Feb 19th in Colorado!

2. Grateful to have spent the morning working on my broken dishwasher, because good lord that thing was nasty on the inside. After bailing out the standing water (which I almost twitpic'd, but refrained since it was causing me to gag), I took the thing apart and have reached the conclusion that either A. I can't fix a dishwasher B. The pump is broken or C. All of the above. If you answered C, Self High Five.

3. Grateful for a short work day tomorrow. I'm off duty once Europe closes, so that gives me the rest of the day to get to the track and the gym, as well as some fun stuff like track down concert tix. Some really good stuff coming up, like the Avett Bros and Devotchka for one, Henry Rollins for another.

No comments:

Post a Comment