Saturday, February 18, 2012

Gratitudes of the Day

1. I'm grateful to have this guy around. He brings me an insane amount of laughs.


2. Grateful to Denver Public Schools for opening up the track at North High School to the public. They recently laid down and entirely new SportGrass field as well as a rubberized track, but were keeping it walled off from the public. Now that they're keeping it open as long as there isn't a school event going on, I have someplace to go to get my track spikes out and do some sprint work again. Between that and the rugby pitch at Glendale, what more could I ask for in terms of training spaces?

3. Grateful for the benefit that one of my friends from DU is putting on tonight to raise money for the Lao Buddhist Temple, which burned down in December. Terrible thing to have happen, and since me and the Buddha have a good understanding, I'm heading over to check it out and give some good money to the cause. Please have a look.  http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/307931839258732/

No comments:

Post a Comment