Thursday, March 1, 2012

Gratitudes of the Day

1. Right now I am grateful for the PERFECT french press of coffee that I made this morning. For whatever reason, I woke up at 1:30am wide awake a ready to tear the world a new one. The may be the best cup of coffee that I've ever made in this press. Seriously.

2. Grateful to be getting my mom's mutt for the next month while she's in Australia looking for jobs and hanging out with friends down there. She's doing some work for a Buddhist centre down there as well as Aboriginal Heritage, but she's also looking at places to live and interviewing for some jobs. She's very due for an adventure and I'm excited for her prospects of moving down there. This also compounds the possibility that I make a move to Singapore/Hong Kong/New Zealand/Australia in the near future, so 2012 has a new purpose: chew up everything that the US has to offer.

3. Grateful that my scale moved today, albeit in the WRONG direction. I'd been sitting at 211.6lbs for the past 5 days and this morning I awoke to find myself at 213.4. I think I got a little spoiled. Nice little reminder from the universe that things DO work in the opposite direction as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment